Ads 468x60px

Unlimited 3G

Hello first of all i would like to thanks to Aircel for giving unlimited 3g at reasonable price starts at rs 8.
I think it will help us to enjoy internet  at high speed. I think i am the first person know about  aircel unlimited 3g plans at http://telecomtalk.info/ on 28th april 2012 at 4:46pm.

Now I am sharing My personal experience about Aircel unlimited 3g plans first of all i will open the aircel official website aircel.com and i will recharge my number online with 68 rs two time and my balance will 68+68 will be 136.
Next i will dial *122*128# to activate Aircel unlimited 3g 500mb for one month then i will connect my phone 3g phone to my PC and download a movie of atleast 500mb brrip and movie downloads will complete in 15 or 20 min. After 500mb my speed will exhaust to 128 kbs and i will browse and download at speed of 128 kbs through out the month that sit what i will do with Aircel unlimited 3g plans so good bye india 

0 comments:

Post a Comment